25 апр. 2017 г.

Mommy Dearest

Grimm 3×14


«I am going off to a house
and entering it like a snake...
I will devour their babes and
make their hearts ache.»

Myth of the Gello

& Sgt. Wu: Does that taste any good?
    Sgt. Franco: Not really, but my wife’s been mad at me for not eating healthier, so I’m trying.
    Sgt. Wu: Sometimes my cat gets mad at me, and all she needs is a belly rub.
    Sgt. Franco: My wife’s not a cat.
    Sgt. Wu: Doesn’t mean it wouldn’t work.


& Sgt. Wu: Dana and her husband, Sam, moved here from the Philippines
because I told ’em it was a great city. Beautiful, safe...

& Hank: If this is Wesen related, how are you gonna keep Wu in the loop?
    Nick: ... We lie.
    Juliette: Ah. The basis of any lasting relationship.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий