14 апр. 2017 г.

Indian Four

Billions 2×6


& Ira: Y-Y-You’re fighting for a lot right now, your job, your marriage. Maybe consider the concept that everything has a life span and it’s not the worst thing to let certain things change... or die off... when it’s time.

& Axelrod: ...yes, that was a scenario that I had gamed out.

& Wendy: Grand gestures aren’t necessary. When it comes to you, Bobby... it’s the small kindnesses I prefer.

& Chuck: I was just thinking about something that Harry Houdini once said. «An old trick well done is far better than a new trick with no effect.»
    Bryan: Houdini have any other advice... like, how to get out of a straitjacket underwater?

& Lonnie: What are you gonna do?
    Chuck: ... Wait.

& Flagg: Seven. Yeah, I think I’d be happy at seven.
    Axelrod: Nobody leaves a negotiation happy. Five. And for that... you throw in the fucking Indian Four.


& Attorney General: I would never meddle. I need you to know that. I would never ask you to accept a plea unless you, too, felt that plea was in the best interest of justice.
    Chuck: I appreciate that. We are, as always, interested in the same thing. And I want you to know that I would never refuse to accept a plea if, suddenly, I saw that to do so would be more fair. And that the idea of you... never meddling... extended to me and the entire scope of my affairs in the Southern District...

& Wags: Surrendered like a French fucking soldier...

& Dake: I had you... in the cross hairs. But today, you’re the man who brought down Lawrence Boyd. You’re... Elvis. So... today... you are safe. But... don’t get fucking comfortable.

& Bach: Congratulations. Victory torn from the jaws.
    Bryan: Ah, sometimes, you play the goban. Sometimes, you look across the board and you see a total lack of kiai.
    Bach: I know none of those words.

& Rhoades, Sr.: ... But you prevailed. And the only question now is... which mansion will it be, Gracie or the Governor’s?

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий