20 апр. 2017 г.

Point Person Knows Best

The Last Man on Earth 3×14


& Phil: Now, am I his literal father? Probably not. But am I spiritually his father? Without a doubt. So to quote the late Sir Paul McCartney, and the even later Michael Jackson, «That boy is mine. That doggone boy is mine.»

& Phil: This is Gary. When I was all alone, this little guy was everything to me. A mother, a father, a brother, a sister. A distant uncle who tells it like it is. And I’ll be honest, a few days away from being a lover. But most of all, he was my best friend.


& Gail: Carol! There are two men left in this earth. Just two. You’re married to one of them. So my options are pretty limited. It’s Todd or bust. So if, in the future, I decide that I want to get back up on that Todd horse, then I am gonna get back up on that Todd horse and I am gonna freakin’ ride! Do you got that?

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий