12 апр. 2017 г.

Oasis

& Peter Leigh: «The Lord is my shepherd.
    I shall not want.
    He maketh me to lie down in the green pastures.
    He leadeth me beside the still waters.
    He restoreth my soul.
    He leadeth me down the paths of righteousness for His name’s sake.
    Yea, though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of Death,
    I will fear no evil for Thou art with me.»


& Vivian: Costs 100 million to send someone to Oasis. Be a shame if you died in flight.

& Peter: Peter. Chaplain.
    Sy: Chaplain? Like religious?

& Severin: Uh, the reason I ask is because the air is breathable up here, but it is way too dry, so it really fucks up your nasal membrane. You may also suffer some visual impairment, due to the change in atmosphere and pressure on the optic nerve, so there’s some light sensitivity, hallucinations, and headaches.
    Peter: This place has it all.
    Severin: Yeah. Sure does.

& Leigh: What’s that?
    Halloran: Turkey surprise.
    Leigh: What’s the surprise?
    B.G.: It ain’t turkey.

& Peter: I’ll be honest. I wear a collar sometimes. But I still have doubts. Big ones. If anyone tells you they don’t, they’re lying. Because life is mysterious, uh, death more so, and I don’t pretend to have all the answers.


& B.G.: Ecumenical? The fuck is that?
    Peter: It means I’m a Christian, but I believe in the validity of all denominations. Excluding the Church of Satan. How ’bout you?
    B.G.: Well, I guess I’m Ecumenical too. I believe in fives, tens, twenties, fifties. All denominations. And if they still make them cute little one-dollar bills, I believe in them motherfuckers too.

& B.G.: Leigh... Like Janet Leigh?
    Peter: The very same.
    B.G.: I love me some Psycho. Hitchcock was the shit.

& B.G.: Why you think they sent his holy white ass up here?
    Alicia: Funerals.

& Danesh: It took millions of years for people to look up to the stars, and not feel terrified. The changing of the seasons, the waxing and waning of the moon, the circling of the constellations. All these regular patterns made people feel at home within the cosmos. Take the patterns away. Sleep under unfamiliar stars far from home... and people with a fragile mind... can feel those cosmic terrors return with a vengeance.

& Halloran: Saddest thing I ever saw. Worst thing I ever did.

& Keller: You ask a lot of questions, Reverend. Are you any good at answering them?

& ’Good morning. Rise and shine.’

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack!
Σ Could be good.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий