30 апр. 2017 г.

Kaniel Outis

Prison Break: Sequel 1×2 (PB 5×2)


& Mike: Board spans the gap. Blanket covers the wire. Now it’s about those lights going out...

& C-Note: «Sheik of Light.» Sheik of Light. That sounds like a guy on a mountain peak

& Sara: Kellerman?... Sorry, how did I end up with you again?

& Kellerman: You shouldn’t drink bottled water... the dioxins, the BPAs in there...

& Mike: We’re not gonna die. We’re still getting out. All of us.

& Kellerman: The evidence is overwhelming. Whatever name you want to call him... Michael’s a murderer, Sara.

& Whip: Amazing. Just when I think I know your game, I don’t.
    Mike: You know my game, Whip.
    Whip: See, right there, «Whip.» I don’t even know why you call me that.
    Mike: Because you’re my whip hand. My ace in the hole.

& Jacob: See, in game theory, it serves you to be two-faced. Be everyone’s friend till the moment you’re not. You make them love you so much that when they’re up against it, their loyalty will make them act against their own best interests. That’s game theory. A cold, rational focus on winning. Even if it’s at everyone else’s expense.


& Jacob: I mean, true game theory, everything, everyone is a contingency. You meet people, you bring them into your life and you keep them percolating until the moment you need to manipulate the relationship to your advantage.

& Jacob: Schema as deep and as calculating as that can, in the end, spin a man off into madness. He might initially think smaller evils are okay in the service of a greater good.
    Sara: Like breaking Lincoln out of prison...
    Jacob: But the dance of good and evil could become jumbled, and the manipulation itself becomes the most important thing. Becomes about winning rather than whether the game should be won at all.

& Sid: They’re going to kill me, you know. Government gave me 20 years for homosexuality. But the monsters in there, Ramal and his men, won’t let me live 20 minutes.

& Sid: Piece of gum is going to get us out of prison?
    Mike: It’ll start the process...

& Warden: An honest man doesn’t try to escape. He asks for a lawyer. But you, you tried to escape the very first week.

& C-Note: Anything easy in this country?

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий