3 нояб. 2012 г.

Your Sister's Sister

& Iris: You know my dad’s place on the island? It’s beautiful in the winter. It’s idyllic and crisp and peaceful and...
    Jack: By beautiful, do you mean rainy and cold?

& Iris: You just sit there and you look out at the water and you think about your life.
    Jack: Really? I’m just gonna sit?
    Iris: You’re just gonna sit. There’s no TV. There’s no Internet. There’s nothing. It’s just you.
    Jack: Do they have forks?.. I might need to stab myself in the face.

& Jack: To your gorgeous... Supple... soft... sexy... Motherfuckin’ butt. And all the other things that I might be thinking about except for the fact that I’m not thinking about them.

& Hannah: You want me to make up a story to throw her off the track so that she doesn’t know that we had sex?
    Jack: That sounds terrible when you say it like that.


& Hannah: That was delicious and inhumane and...
    Iris: I’m sorry. I’m sorry.
    Hannah: I love you, but I don’t like you.

& Iris: Do you think she’s pretty?
    Jack: I... I think she is empirically attractive.

& Iris: You just put your foot in my face, you son-of-a-bitch.

& Hannah: Are you guys ready for the best gluten-free, vegan, soy-free pancakes you’re ever gonna eat?

& Iris: Jack!!!
    Jack: Whoa, whoa. What’s going on?
    Iris: You fucked my sister!

& Jack: I didn’t sleep with your sister ’cause I wanted to sleep with your sister.

& Jack: You... might be carrying my baby, and... I’m in love with your sister.

& Jack: Come here, sperm-stealer.

--
On the IMDb

Σ Sweety and engaging.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий