8 нояб. 2012 г.

Over

Breaking Bad 2x10

& Jesse: Mr. White, you kicked its ass, yo! No. You must be so psyched!
    Walter: ... Of course. I am.

& Skyler: Come on, Walt. Speech.
    Walter: Well, it’s... It’s kind of funny. When I got my diagnosis, cancer... I said to myself, you know: “Why me?” And then... the other day, when I got the good news... I said the same thing.

& Walter: It’s my son. My bottle. My house.


& Jesse: All right. Here. You take the good one... It’s huevos rancheros.
    Jane: I can tell. .......
    Jesse: Yeah?
    Jane: Fork?
    Jesse: Oh, yeah.

& Jane: I don’t know why we’re talking about it.
    Jesse: Us. All right? I’m talking about us.
    Jane: Us...
    Jesse: Yeah. You and me.
    Jane: Who’s you and me?

& Walter Jr.: Is the whole house gonna collapse or something?
    Walter: Not if I can help it.

& Walter: You’re buying the wrong matches...
    — What?
    Walter: Those matches. They’re the wrong kind. Red phosphorous is found in the striker strips... not the matches themselves. You need to get the big 200-count box of individual matchbooks. More striker strips. You understand?.. Those only have the one... And don’t buy everything in one place. Do it piecemeal. Different items, different stores. Attracts less attention. Are you following me here?

& Walter: Stay out of my territory.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий