22 нояб. 2012 г.

Savages

& O: Just because I’m telling you this story doesn’t mean I’m alive at the end of it.

& O: Chon is a killer. Two tours. Iraq, Afghanistan. And he came back with a lot of cash, but no soul. He’s always trying to fuck the war out of himself. I have orgasms. He has war-gasms.

& O: Dope’s supposed to be bad, but in a bad, bad world, it’s good. Chon says drugs are a rational response to insanity.

& O: It’s progressive because from what I’ve seen, at least, it helps with the pain. Fifteen million satisfied customers can’t all be wrong.

& Ben: There are other ways to make money. Don’t get locked into one view of the world, Chon.
    Chon: What?
    Ben: Did you know they’re making $14 laptops for kids in Africa? What if you could make a $10 solar panel?.. You’d change the world.

& Chon: You let people think you’re weak, sooner or later you’re going to have to kill them.
    Ben: Buddha would not agree.
    Chon: What does a fat Jap know?
    Ben: ... He’s a fat Indian.
    Chon: Whatever.

& Alex: What do you have to say?
    Chon: Me? I think, basically, you want us to eat your shit and call it caviar.

& Spin: Where are you thinking?
    Chon: Indonesia.
    Spin: Where in Indonesia?
    Chon: Can’t say. In case you get tortured.
    Spin: Joy.

& Spin: That girl’s ass... She could ride my bike anytime.
    Chon: Can you focus on the numbers?
    Spin: Hey, I’m multitasking, pal.

& Elena: So, which cock does she suck?
    Lado: I can’t tell. The white guys like each other. Maybe they’re faggots.
    Elena: Maybe she does them both.
    Lado: Savages.


& Chon: Savages don’t make deals, Ben.
    Ben: They’re a business, Chon. Think about it. We’re smarter than they are.
    Chon: Yeah, in botany.

& Dennis: Now, listen. When Hillary Clinton grows up, she wants to be Elena Sanchez.

& Ben: There’s got to be millions sitting in these houses at one time or another... It would be like Robin Hood.
    Chon: A fucked-up Robin Hood. I love it.

& Ben: Chon, I don’t know if I can do this.
    Chon: Do what?
    Ben: Kill somebody.
    Chon: Look, Ben. There’s no “undo” button here.

& Elena: Guess what? I’m coming to California!
    Magda: What?!
    Elena: Well, you know what they say. If the mountain doesn’t come to Mohammed, Mohammed comes to California.

& O: I went to community college for a semester and a half. But then I left, because institutions make me crazy. And I thought, I don’t know, I wanted to experience something real. I figured I just wanted to drown in life. And how I made it out, that would...
    Elena: Do Americans always talk this way? Have you ever really thought about your future?

& Elena: There’s something wrong with your love story, baby. They may love you, but they will never love you as much as they love each other. Otherwise, they wouldn’t share you, would they?

& Elena: You see how I never laugh and I never cry?.. Well, that’s because I have Botox of the heart.

& Dennis: If you want to see the real crooks, the real pros, just turn on the fucking TV. Yeah. We’ve made heroes of whores. A nation of whores. Wall Street. Washington. Those bastards make what I do out here look pathetic. If they woke up with my job, with my life, with my salary, they’d be looking for the nearest gun to swallow. You can’t stop. You can’t climb out. No left turns, no right turns. It’s just a circle and everybody gets their cut. I can’t tell you the last thing that I saw that was completely clean...

& O: Just because we make up stories about ourselves doesn’t mean we can escape what waits for us.

& Chon: Think of it like this, all right? You’re already dead. You were dead the moment you were born. If you accept that, you can accept anything.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий