30 нояб. 2012 г.

Misfits 4×5

& Finn: I guess... me question to you... and trust me, never in me worst nightmares did I ever think I’d be going around repeatedly asking this, but... me question is... did you shag me mum?

& Roger: Anal Mary! Your mum’s nickname. Everyone used to call her Anal Mary. You know... I’m pretty sure I’m not your dad.

& Greg: Ohhh, eeny, meeny, miny, moe!
    Rudy: Oh, fuck!
    Greg: My office, now! We’re going to do some grief counselling. I guarantee... there will be tears. And they won’t be mine!

& Rudy: Cor, you’re very intense.
    Greg: Oh, you want intense?
    Rudy: No.
    Greg: I’ll give you intense. I’ll give you the intense sensation of me skull-fucking your living brain.

& Alex: I am a prick.
    Jess: Mm.
    Alex: So what are you thinking?
    Jess: I’m thinking I want to hit you in the face.

& Jess: Are you cr...? Are you crying?
    Alex: No! My eyes are watering.


& Finn: D’you have any fatherly advice for me?
    Dan Woollaston: Um... Don’t get cancer.

& Finn: Who’s Alex?
    Jess: You know Alex, from the bar.
    Finn: I thought you were pissed off with him.
    Jess: I was, but then I punched him in the face and he asked me out and I said yes.
    Finn: Why don’t you just kick me in the balls?
    Jess: Why would I want to kick you in the balls?
    Finn: Does it get me a date?

& Finn: Where’s me phone?
    Jess: It’s down the toilet. But don’t worry, I didn’t flush.

& Finn: He’s gay and you know it. Nothing wrong with it.

& Grace: I hate to say it, but I think she’s probably gonna take him back to his flat... and fuck his brains out.

& Finn: Please don’t fuck me sister.
    Rudy: I’d love to help you, but unfortunately, I am... I’m genetically programmed to fuck people’s sisters. It’s the way the Lord made me. Can’t be helped, dude.

& Grace: Thanks, bro.
    Finn: No problem, ho. I mean... I... I mean, sis.

& Alex: Show me your cock and I’ll let you go.

--
On the IMDb

Σ So- no-Misfits. Maybe next time...

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий