27 нояб. 2012 г.

Deadfall

& Liza: What if you don’t call?
    Addison: Then I’m dead.

& Dorris: This is your life. And you have only one.

& Mandy: Listen, honey. You can pick the guy, but you just can’t pick the family.

& Liza: I’ve never been good at anything.


& Liza: Patricia... Who is she to you?
    Jay: I’d rather not talk about her. It’s kinda personal.
    Liza: I think I said you some personal things, Jay...
    Jay: ...Miss December.
    Liza: What?
    Jay: Patricia is Miss December. Playboy Christmas issue.
    Liza: She’s a Santa’s girl? The nude picture? And... did you two have a meaning or a relationship?
    Jay: We did. She was very understanding. Not too demanding.
    Liza: And were you... were you faithful to her, Jay?
    Jay: I was. She was my one and only. Never let me down.

& Becker: If you’re one of my boys I would hit so fucking hard...
    Hanna: If I were one of your boys you will be proud of me.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий