19 нояб. 2012 г.

Hounded

The Walking Dead 3×6

& Neil: Go back.
    Merle: What?
    Neil: The arms are a G. The legs make an O. And that’s a back. It says, “Go back.”
    Merle: Look at this. She sent us a biter-gram, y’all.

& Merle: How do you say your last name?
    Neil: Gargulio.
    Merle: Well, I’m gonna keep calling you Neil. All right?

& Rick: We’re dying. We’re dying here.

& Andrea: I liked the fights. I didn’t like... that I liked them.

& The Governor: So how long has it been?
    Andrea: ????
    The Governor: Uh, since... since you had whiskey this good?


& The Governor: You don’t have to be ashamed about liking the fight. Or fighting the fight. I love it. It’s not the only thing, but nowadays, it’s part of being alive. Really alive. Most people don’t have it, what it takes to see the whole story. Being able to live with it, to use it. That’s why there’s a hell of a lot more of them than us.
    Andrea: Us?
    The Governor: Yeah. ’Cause you have it, Andrea. You made it. So enjoy it. Eat, drink, and be merry, for tomorrow we die.

& Andrea: I’m not planning on dying.
    The Governor: No, neither am I. It just happens.

& Daryl: What the hell you need slippers for?
    Oscar: You know, end of the day, relaxing.

& Rick: I thought there’d be time... There’s never time.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий