23 нояб. 2012 г.

Misfits 4x3

& Jess: So if I’d have had sex with your dad, you wouldn’t sleep with me?
    Finn: Jesus. Now I’ve got an image of you having sex with me dad.
    Jess: Uh-huh.

& Finn: You could come over later and watch a DVD.
    Jess: You live in the Community Centre. I’m not going all the way home and coming back, again.
    Finn: You could not go home and watch a DVD...
    Jess: All right. Just as long as you’re not one of those man-child wankers who’s obsessed with Star Wars.
    Finn: It’s Harry Potter with me. You know what really intrigued me about the whole franchise?.. At what point does it become OK to want to fuck Hermione? Me? I’m a Goblet Of Fire man.

& Rudy Too: Do you want to be Rudy One, or do you want to be Rudy Two? I’ll be Rudy Too — spelled T, double O, because.. I am.

& Rudy Too: You don’t have a toothbrush.
    Rudy: I’m sharing with Finn.
    Rudy Too: Does he know that?
    Rudy: Does he need to know that?

& Lola: I like watching other people work.
    Curtis: You can take over if you like.
    Lola: Nah, I’m good, thanks... Now scrub the fucking wall!

& Rudy-3: You intrigue me.
    Jess: Just to restate the obvious, me and you is never going to happen.

& Finn: We forgot the remote control for the TV. There’s no remote.
    Jess: And to a guy, that’s like losing a testicle.
    Finn: It’s like losing three testicles.

& Jess: There’s no way you can just get up and walk over to the TV when you need to change channels?
    Finn: Is that a joke? This isn’t the ’70s.


& Lisa: You come in my mouth and then you go running back to your girlfriend!

& Rudy Too: What’s up with you?
    Rudy-3: It’s more a question of what’s in me.
    Rudy Too: Have you taken an E? You’re high enough as it is.

& Finn: I didn’t fuck her.
    Curtis: Who’s that?
    Jess: His stepmum. He’s a stepmother-fucker.
    Curtis: Oh, man!
    Finn: One, she isn’t me stepmum and two, I didn’t fuck her.
    Jess: She just sucked him off.
    Curtis: You’re a stepmother-sucker?
    Finn: One, I didn’t suck anything. Two, she’s a woman, she hasn’t got a penis.
    Jess: Oh, she’s the stepmother-sucker.
    Finn: No! One, she isn’t me stepmum. Two... Can we talk about something else?
    Curtis: So she did suck you off?

& Greg: What are you doing?
    Finn: Nothing. I wasn’t doing anything.
    Greg: Don’t lie to me. Because if there’s one thing I hate more than paedophiles... it’s liars.

& Greg: The magic word... is “potato”.
Ω Brilliant! They’re just geniuses.

& Finn: I tried to stop her! She’s on her knees, ramming my cock in her mouth like a starving African at a food camp... It sounds worse than it is.

& Jess: What’s happened to you? You changed.
    Rudy-3: I tell you what. I’ll show you mine, if you show me yours. And I’m talking secrets, rather than genitals.

& Jess: Why should I tell you anything?
    Rudy-3: What’s the point in talking if it’s just more bullshit?

& Jess: You’re different. What’s going on with you?
    Rudy-3: There’s three of me. There’s the two you’ve met already, and then there’s me. I’m a whole different person.

& Rudy-3: What does it feel like? To kill someone?
    Jess: It’s horrible.
    Rudy-3: Seriously? Where’s the fun in that?

--
On the IMDb

soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий