26 нояб. 2012 г.

Misfits 4x4

& Jess: Can’t you just oil the wheels to stop them from squeaking?
    Finn: Well... that would be the humane thing to do.

& Finn: I can’t be walking in on you with some girl sitting on your face.
    Rudy: Shit, man. Did you know they ejaculate? Honestly, mate, the bloody female genitalia, it’s like a... It’s like a mystery, wrapped in an hairy conundrum.

& Rudy: Quick question.
    Jess: Uh-huh.
    Rudy: So, you’re sitting on a bloke’s face...
    Jess: Hmm?
    Rudy: Would you be offended if he insisted on wearing the safety goggles?
    Jess: Why would he be wearing safety goggles? Is he a scientist?

& Rudy: Curtis Donovan! Open this bloody door immediately!
    Curtis: Shut the fuck up and stop shouting my name.
    Rudy: Why? What are you ashamed of your name for? There’s far worse names. There’s a kid at my school called Richard Cheese... Dick Cheese, innit? Cos his name’s Richard... Richard Dick... Dick... Cheese... So, what’s occurring?

& Rudy: I’m sure there’s a very funny story behind this. ... And I don’t mean... I don’t mean funny like ha-ha-ha funny, I mean... In your own time, please, mate.

& Rudy: No! I do not like that, man. He’ll go all zombie on us. You know what happened last time, pal.
    Finn: What happened last time?
    Rudy: We had to kill a shit load of cheerleaders. And a cat! I feel so bad about the cat still.

& Finn: You think I can’t club a zombie to death? You know the little thing at the fun fair with the little furry creatures that pop out of the holes and you have to pop, pop, pop, pop?
    Rudy: Hmm?
    Finn: Well, I’m a machine.

Ω S&it. They just killed Curtis. The last of mohicans. Shame.

& Jess: Mmm, that is good toast...
    Finn: It’s all about the butter distribution. I hate these tossers who just stick a big lump of butter in the middle. What do they think the knife’s for? Spread it. You need to get it right to the edges.

& Finn: Thank you very much. Jess loved my toast. My even butter distribution. And now it will forever be associated with the taste of your cock. You’ve... You’ve completely fucked it.
    Rudy: I hate to break it to you but the way to a girl’s heart is not through toast. It’s through inserting your penis into her vagina, mate!

& Lola: I used you. Deal with it.

& Rudy: My new room is crawling with slugs. And I think one’s gone up my anus, actually. I tried pouring some salt down there... My arsehole stings like a bastard.
    Finn: I’m not sure it’s designed to have salt up it.

& Rudy: I miss you.
    Finn: I miss you too.

& Greg: What was that?
    Curtis: What?
    Greg: There was a metallic bang, followed by an animalistic squeak.

& Greg: You like to squeal? I’ll make you squeal. I’ll make you squeal like you’re a cute little piglet that’s being raped by a bear.

& Greg: You’re a very attractive young man, but I’m your probation worker... Some things were just not meant to be. It is a cruel and bitter world.

& Rudy: Dude, you’re a fucking zombie, Curtis, shit!

& Finn: It’s Curtis! We can’t kill him! There must be something we can do.
    Rudy: That’s what they said about the Apollo 13 mission... No, wait, hang on... No, turns out there was, there was something they could do. Which is why this, mate, our situation is nothing like the Apollo 13 mission to the moon. It’s far worse!

& Jess: He’s right. We have to kill him before he infects us or someone else. It’s either that or we spend the rest of our short lives living in a post-apocalyptic, zombie-infested nightmare world. And it’s shit enough around here as it is.

& Rudy: Horrible, grievous... mate-killing situations like these are exactly why God invented straws.

& Rudy: Mate, it’s nothing personal. I drew the short straw, didn’t I?

& Rudy: Hiya, mate. How you doin’?
    Curtis: You mean apart from being a zombie?

& Rudy: Are you sure we can’t... manufacture some sort of an happy ending? Cos you know, you know I love them happy endings.
    Curtis: There ain’t no happy endings. It’s zombie noir, innit?

--
On the IMDb

Σ Soundtrack's great as usual. If there were nothing else, it's worth watching just for soundtrack.

So. They ought to return all the folks. One by one. Otherwise...

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий