18 нояб. 2012 г.

Holy Motors

& Mr. Oscar, All-in-One: If you were sure I wouldn’t find out would you lie again?
    Angèle: I think so.
    Oscar: Tell me why.
    Angèle: We’d both be happier right now, Dad.

& Angèle: I’ll be punished?
    Oscar: Sure. Your punishment, my poor Angèle, is to be you. You have to live with yourself eternally.

& Oscar: I miss the cameras. They used to be heavier than us. Then they became smaller than our heads. Now you can’t see them at all. So sometimes I find it too hard to believe in it all.

& The man with the birthmark: Thugs don’t need to see the security cameras to believe in them.

& Oscar: Trying to make us all paranoid?
    The man with the birthmark: Aren’t you already? I am. Very. For instance, I’ve always been sure I’d die some day.


& The man with the birthmark: What makes you carry on, Oscar?
    Oscar: What made me start... the beauty of the act.
    The man with the birthmark: Beauty? They say it’s in the eye... in the eye of the beholder. And if there’s no more beholder?

& Oscar: Nothing makes us feel so alive as to see others die. That’s the sensation of life, the feeling that we remain.

& Léa: I would die myself not to lose you.
    Oscar: You won’t lose me. You’ll keep me. Life is better, Léa, for in life there is love. Death is good, but there’s no love.

& Oscar: Céline, we have to laugh before midnight.
    Céline: We’ll do our best, Mr. Oscar.
    Oscar: Who knows if we’ll laugh in the next life?

--
On the IMDb

soundtrack

Σ Strange. Very, very strange.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий