20 нояб. 2012 г.

Looper

& Joe: Time travel has not yet been invented, but 30 years from now, it will have been.

& Beatrix: How’s your French?
    Joe: Slow.
    Beatrix: How’s the coffee?
    Joe: Burned.

& Abe: How can you kids stand to wear those ...cravats?
    Joe: Ties.
    Abe: Ridiculous... You know... well, you don’t know. The movies that you’re dressing like are just copy of other movies. It’s Goddamn twentieth century affectations. Do something new. Put a... glowing thing around your neck, or use rubberized... Just be new.

& Abe: Why the fuck French?
    Joe: I’m going to France.
    Abe: You should go to China.
    Joe: I’m going to France.
    Abe: I’m from the future. You should go to China.


& Old Joe: I don’t wanna talk about time travel shit. Cause if we start talking about it, then we’re gonna be here all day talking about it, making diagrams with straws. It doesn’t matter. ... It doesn’t matter! My memory is cloudy. Too cloudy, cause my memories aren’t really memories, they’re just one possible eventuality now. And they grow clearer... or cloudier as they become more or less likely. But then they get to the present moment, and they’re instantly clear again. I can remember what you do after you do it. And it hurts.
    Joe: So even when we’re apart, you can remember what I do after doing it?
    Old Joe: Yes. But this is a precise description of a fuzzy mechanism. It’s... it’s messy.

& Cid: She’s not my mum. She’s a liar.

& Sara: Eight times three is what?
    Cid: 32.
    Sara: Eight times three is what?
    Cid: 32.
    Sara: I want you to count three eights.
    Cid: 8, 16... 32.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий