29 нояб. 2012 г.

Nobody's Fault But Mine

Revolution 1×10


& Monroe: We’ve been shooting so many rounds for so many years at all these bandits, all these militias, we’re running low. We’re gonna have to ration... Or start using swords... We’ll be like pirates.

& Nora: Miles, we’re in Philly. There’s nowhere safe.

& Neville: Wheatley is one of our best agents...
    Monroe: And yet you found this Wheatley dead, so how good could he be?
    Neville: Against Miles?.. How good is anyone?

& Neville: I know you! I recognized you the minute I laid eyes. That’s Aaron Pittman, the Wizard of Google. You’ve been on the cover of Wired magazine more times than I can count. I bet you were high and mighty when the lights were on. I bet you’d boss around those poor bastards in their tiny cubicles... I was one of those poor bastards myself. But now, look at you, and look at me... Now you need Miles saving your fat, pockmarked ass. In fact, that’s exactly what I’m counting on. ... Anyway, I just wanted you to know... I was a big fan of your work.


& Rachel: You’ve grown up.
    Charlie: It’s been a long trip.

& Monroe: See? It’s like Miles always said... A good hostage works every time.

& Strausser: I like your girl, she’s a peach. And I could eat peaches all day.

& Danny: You’re Uncle Miles?
    Miles: And you’re the reason we’re in so much trouble.

& Monroe: It’s for both our names... Monroe and Matheson.

& Monroe: You’re just gonna kill me?
    Miles: Aren’t you gonna do the same?

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий