12 нояб. 2012 г.

The Clearing

Homeland 2×7

& Prison guard: This one’s a piece of work. A spitter, a hitter and a shitter.

& Saul: Maybe I can talk to the warden...
    Aileen: He’s sadistic.
    Saul: Oh, they say that about every warden.
    Aileen: For a reason.

& Dana: I’m sorry, but if you’re not gonna do this with me, I have to do it by myself.

& Brody: Great, so you’re hedging, Roya’s hedging. This thing is on, I’m at the center of it, and I’m in the fucking dark.


& Mike: Ah. Brody.
    Carrie: There is a terrorist event on the horizon. Nick Brody is essential to our plan for stopping it. So if we weren’t clear enough the first time... let me drive it home again. Cease and fucking desist, understood?

& Henning: The bottom line is I’m supporting Walden because I’m looking eight years down the road at you.

& Finn: It’s nothing.
    Dana: Bullshit nothing!
    Jessica: Hey, stop cursing.
    Cynthia: This is not okay.
    Dana: We killed someone.

& Finn: I’m not a coward. It’s just... I know how this goes.

& Carrie: Hi, Dana, I’m Carrie.
    Dana: Yeah, I remember.

& Brody: It’s really complicated, Dana.
    Dana: No, actually, it’s really obvious. The campaign, the election. What could be more important?

& Brody: It’s not okay.
    Carrie: Brody...
    Brody: This is not okay! None of this is fucking okay!

--
On the IMDb
+ quotes on the Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий