14 нояб. 2012 г.

Lesser Evils

Elementary 1×5

& Watson: How do you know this guy again?
    Holmes: First time we’ve met, actually. Bit odd, I know. Postmortem bruising experiments are more of a third date activity.

& Watson: I’m fine, okay?
    Holmes: You’ve had your arms crossed for 13 of the 15 minutes that we’ve been here. It’s a classic self-comforting posture, an attempt to neutralize the distress signals being sent by your limbic system. Of course, it is possible that your stress is subconscious and you really do believe that you’re fine. But given that your eyes are doing that thing they do when you lie, I sincerely doubt that’s the case.
    Watson: I’m not lying...
    Holmes: Doing it again.

& Barista: Tall half-skinny, half-two-percent, extra hot, split quad shot latte with whip.
    Holmes: These coffee orders... the Magna Carta was less complicated.


& Watson: Do you have any luck?
    Holmes: Luck is an offensive, abhorrent concept. The idea that there is a force in the universe tilting events in your favor or against it is ridiculous. Idiots rely on luck.
    Watson: So that’d be a “no.”

& Gura: When a patient is in pain, dying is not a tragedy. It is a release.

& Watson: I was thinking sushi tonight...
    Holmes: Salmonella, Vibrio parahaemolyticus, mercury poisoning, Anisakis simplex: all illnesses contractible from eating raw fish. Anisakis, of particular note, is a worm that can burrow into the wall of the intestine, often requiring surgery to remove it, but, yeah, sushi’s good.

& Watson: Do you expecting someone?
    Holmes: Am I ever?

Norah Jones — Travelin on Lyrics

♪ You could never be a face in the crowd... ♪
♪ So you’re travelin’ on ♪
♪ Travelin’ on out ♪
♪ Well, you know ♪
♪ I’ll never say it out loud ♪
♪ I’ll be travelin’ on, travelin’ with you ♪
♪ Hey, I’m too weak ♪
♪ It’s too much to fight off ♪
♪ The past so strong ♪
♪ But now ♪
♪ I don’t think too much of the time ♪
♪ I’ll just try to keep up... ♪

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий