17 нояб. 2012 г.

Total Recall

& Quaid: Does it ever occur to you that we always sit in these exact same seats? Four years, why?
    Harry: Why? I do not know. There are seats. We have asses, seems like the logical thing to do.
    Quaid: I’m talking about us following the same routine. Day after day, year after year, without even questioning it.
    Harry: Want to switch it up? No sweat.

& Three-Breasted Woman: Trust me, baby, you gonna wish you had three hands.

& Quaid: And it feels like real life?
    Max: What is life but our brain’s chemical perception of it. Your eyes see, your brain chemistry reacts. Here we remove the middleman and go directly to the chemistry. Does it make it any less real?

& Quaid: An illusion, no matter how convincing is still just an illusion.
    Max: You are right, objectively. But from the inside... Subjectively... I assure you it is quite opposite entirely.

& Max: Alright, let’s get this show on the road. Get ready to save the world.


& Quaid: They tried to take me. I just reacted.

& Quaid: Tell me what is going on! Talk! Or we can skip straight to “until death do us apart”.

& Quaid: If I am not me, then who the hell am I?

& Quaid: I want to remember.
    Matthias: Why?
    Quaid: So I can be myself. Be who I was.
    Matthias: It is each man’s quest to find who he truly is. But the answer to that lies in the present not in the past...
    Quaid: But the past tells us who we’ve become.
    Matthias: The past is a construct of the mind. It blinds us; It fools us into believing it. But the heart wants to live in the present. Look there and you will find your answer.

& Matthias: All this trouble for one man...
    Cohaagen: Never underestimate the power of one man.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Σ Respect for rebuilding the story's world.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий