16 нояб. 2012 г.

The 43 Peculiarity

The Big Bang Theory 6×8

& Howard: He probably just goes to the bathroom.
    Leonard: Actually, no, he goes to the bathroom at 8:00 a.m. with optional follow-ups at 1:45 and 7:10 on high-fiber Fridays.
    Raj: It’s sad that you know that.
    Leonard: Oh, that’s just the tip of the sadness iceberg.

& Penny: So, how was work today?
    Leonard: Well, I spent most of the afternoon growing isotopically pure crystals for neutrino detection.
    Penny: ........ That sounds like fun.
    Leonard: Yeah, it was.
    Penny: Oh, good, I guessed right.

& Penny: He’s just a friend. We’re doing an oral report together. He’s really nice.
    Leonard: I’m sorry, what was that? I had a little stroke after “oral.”

& Penny: Look, he just moved here from London, okay? He doesn’t really know anybody.
    Leonard: Oh, good, an English accent, the sexiest accent you can have.

& Howard: What could he be doing in there every day for 20 minutes?
    Raj: Well, he’s not doing 20-minute abs, because if he were... he would have way better abs.

& Leonard: If you’re wondering why I’ve been staring through the peephole, I’m trying to get a look at this guy who’s coming over to Penny’s.
    Sheldon: To be honest, I didn’t know you were here.

& Leonard: This is silly. I have nothing to worry about.
    Sheldon: Oh, I don’t know. Statistically speaking, I’m sure you have something to worry about.
    Leonard: What do you mean?
    Sheldon: Well, if we assume your looks are average, right off the bat, 50% of men on Earth are more attractive than you. That’s 1.5 billion handsome lads standing by, waiting to rain on your parade.

& Sheldon: I’m not saying you don’t have attractive qualities. Your choice of friends is impeccable... you’re a good sleeper... And last but not least, you buy the grapes I like.

& Howard: Forty-three. What the hell does that mean?


& Leonard: I’ll be right back.
    Sheldon: I thought you left a long time ago.

& Cole: She told me he’s a scientist...
    Leonard: That’s the name of his gang. The Scientists. They are crazy.
    Cole: Well, thanks for the tip.
    Leonard: No problem, brother. Stay frosty.

& Leonard: We’re still dating, right?

& Alex: Oh, hello, Dr. Hofstadter.
    Leonard: Hey, Alex, and call me Leonard. Dr. Hofstadter is my father. And my mother. And my sister. And our cat.

& Leonard: My girlfriend knows this guy at school. He’s got an English accent...
    Alex: Ooh, I love English accents.
    Leonard: Yeah, you all do.

& Alex: You’re cute, you’re funny. Maybe you’re getting hit on, and you don’t even know it...
    Leonard: ........ Really?
    Alex: ... I’m pretty sure.

& Leonard: Hope-hope no girls rip my clothes off on the way.

& Raj: Come on, we’re smart guys. We can figure this out.
    Howard: Forty-three... What is 43? Besides my mom’s neck size.

& Raj: It’s the atomic number for technetium. That stuff’s radioactive. Do you think he’s building a bomb?
    Howard: It took him two years to put together that Lego Death Star; I’m not worried.

& Raj: 43 is the number of calories in half a cup of fat-free yogurt.
    Howard: Why would you know that?
    Raj: I’m sorry. We can’t all eat whatever we want and still stay thin.

& Raj: Wait, in the Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy, isn’t 43 the answer to the question of life, the universe, and everything?
    Howard: That’s 42, dumb-ass.
    Raj: Hey, hey. Feelings.

& Raj: What the balls is 43?!
    Howard: I have to know!!

& Penny: Hey, shouldn’t you be out with your gang, spray painting equations on the side of buildings?

& Penny: Leonard, why do you always do this? Listen to me, you’re the one I’m with. You know I love you, so will you please relax because you’re driving me crazy!

& Leonard: We’re just supposed to pretend... it’s not... a big deal?
    Penny: That’s... exactly what we’re gonna do because... you’re about to make me cry, and we both know if I start crying, you’re gonna start crying.

& Raj: That’s good quality video.
    Howard: It better be. It’s the spare camera for the Mars rover.
    Raj: How did you get your hands on that?
    Howard: Million dollar camera... ten dollar lock.

& Sheldon: The first 43 parallel universes I’ve checked proved to be empty. I see no reason to suspect universe number 44 will be any different.

& Sheldon: Oh! It’s eating my face!
    Raj: Aah! It’s eating his face!

& Sheldon: You may not realize it, but I have difficulty navigating certain aspects of daily life. You know, understanding sarcasm, feigning interest in others, not talking about trains as much as I want to...

& Sheldon: I’m never going to get to 43 again.

--
On the IMDb

Σ Shelodn’s amazing. Leonard & Penny’re cute. Howard’s quite a performer.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий