9 нояб. 2012 г.

Stolen

& Vincent: Do we have to listen to the whole song, all 7 minutes and 40 seconds of it?
    Will: Why do you insist on asking that every time?
    Vincent: Gum, I don’t mess with your superstitions. God knows we don’t want to fluck with the formula. But how about a new band? Over the last six years we have listened to the entire “Creedence Clearwater Revival” songbook over and over and...
Keep On Chooglin’


& Hoyt: The proverbial hand is up the skirt, headin’ straight for the moose-knuckle...
    Riley: Awesome. That’s why I love working with dudes. It’s all the clever variations you can come up with for the word “vagina”.

& Harlend: You knew, you got caught with that money, you’d be lookin’ at an extra 10 years, so you ditched it somewhere. And now that you’re out, I thought you’d go and get that 10 mill. Aren’t you, Will? Much like a squirrel returning back to his hoard after a long cold winter.
    Will: I’m not the squirrel playing with his nuts here, Harlend. I don’t have the money.


& Harlend: Do you really think your kid wants to see you?
    Will: I’m about to find out.
    Harlend: Grandma Harlend used to say, “Love makes time pass, but time is certain to make love pass.”

& Fletcher: I’m starting to think you liked the guy.
    Harlend: Admiring someone doesn’t mean you like him.

& Vincent: You haven’t seen me recently. Let’s just say I’ve got 2 left feet.

& Hoyt: I didn’t think the taking of your daughter part was right. I mean, bad idea to steal from America’s greatest bank robber.

& Jacobs: I got a question for you...
    Reginald: 9 inches. And it can reload after 14 minutes and a tickle.

& Reginald: Lookie here, did you just turn white on me all of a sudden?

--
On the IMDb

Σ It really was the Stolen. Stolen time. Boo.

1 комментарий: