6 нояб. 2012 г.

A Gettysburg Address

Homeland 2x6


& Quinn: Bring Brody in. But don’t trust him; that’s all I’m saying.

& Quinn: The guy is a pathological liar.
    Carrie: No, it’s my fault. I never pressed him in the debrief.
    Quinn: Yeah, and I wonder why that was.
    Carrie: What’s that supposed to mean?
    Quinn: I don’t know, Carrie. In the interrogation room, you said you wanted him to leave his wife and run away with you?
    Carrie: And you put a knife through his hand. The difference being, what I did worked. So don’t worry about my objectivity. Worry about your own.


& Quinn: Take a look at him. The guy’s a fucking mess.
    Carrie: I think he’s all we’ve got.
    Quinn: Fine. Your call... but Carrie...
    Carrie: Don’t trust him. Yeah, you said.

& Brody: Is that what he is? Hezbollah?
    Carrie: That’s our guess.
    Brody: What if it’s wrong?
    Carrie: It shouldn’t be a problem.
    Brody: Shouldn’t be...
    Carrie: Brody, this is how it works. You put out a little feeler, you see what comes back.

--
On the IMDb
+ quotes on the Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий