19 нояб. 2012 г.

One Way to Get Off

Elementary 1×7

& Holmes: Could you shoot all this to me in an e-mail? I’m just much better at processing the written word.

& Edison: Sherlock ... used to tell me I was the only person in this place without an agenda. I took that to mean he liked me.

& Wade Crewes: It’s like the man says: “The strongest of all warriors are these two: Time and Patience.”
    Holmes: Tolstoy’s War and Peace.

& Holmes: When he said that, you swallowed twice before responding, like you were trying to clear your throat, hmm? And when you did answer him, your vocal intonation was markedly different. Now, if I wasn’t watching you, someone I have the highest respect for, I would think that that was the response of someone with something to hide.

& Holmes: I left some urine in your room.
    Watson: Tell me it’s in a cup.


& Detective Bell: Wait, wait, wait. You assault our perp with an orange? And that somehow has you convinced he’s innocent?

& Wade Crewes: “Things are what they are, and will be what they will be.”
    Holmes: Oscar Wilde.
    Watson: What?
    Holmes: Crewes is quoting Oscar Wilde.

& Holmes: Sherlock Holmes. Consulting detective. This is Mr. Bell, frequent beneficiary of said consultations.

& Holmes: She died.
    Watson: Irene?

--
On the IMDb


Σ So. No Irene. Neither Moriarty?

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий