21 нояб. 2012 г.

I’ll Fly Away

Homeland 2×8

& Brody: We can’t report it today, I told you!
    Jessica: Right, national security. You know, you invoke that more than the president.

& Jessica: You tell the CIA to back off! I mean, you tell them your daughter matters more!
    Brody: I can’t, I can’t, I can’t!!!

& Brody: Do you think I really care what happens to me anymore?
    Carrie: I do. I care what happens to you, even if you don’t.

& Brody: Will you visit me in prison?
    Carrie: I’ll probably be in the cell next to you.


& Brody: You know how crazy everyone says you are? You’re crazier than that.

& Saul: You have got to give Carrie a chance... She’s turning it around.
    Quinn: Turning it around? Is that what you think is going on there, really? Turning it around? Really?
    Saul: Turn it off.
    Quinn: No, tell me... really, I’d like your expert opinion. Is that somebody turning something around, or is that a stage-five delusional getting laid?!

& Inez: You say you want to help? Go away and never come back.

& Virgil: Max, you want to dim those lights? It’s like the starship Enterprise in here.

& Virgil: I think somebody just got in the car.
    Carrie: Who?
    Virgil: A humanoid shape! I told you, I can’t see shit out here.

--
On the IMDb
+ quotes on the Imdb.

Σ Is Morgan Saylor next Emmy's Outstanding Lead Actress in a Drama Series?

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий