13 нояб. 2012 г.

Ties That Bind

Revolution 1×8

& Miles: When I say so, we’re gonna turn around and run like hell.
    Aaron: What?
    Miles: We’re walking into a trap.

& Miles: Charlie, I commanded that entire damn militia, and there was only one guy that ever scared me. He’s out there right now... We’re in trouble.
Ω Finally.

& Monroe: I’m being generous here, Tom, and that is out of respect to you... So it’s California or he faces execution for treason. It’s your choice.


& Mia: So how long did you hold out this time? Before you started sleeping with Miles again?
    Nora: I didn’t. Seriously.
    Mia: He’s not much for conversation. What else is he good for?

& Miles: Corporal.
    Strausser: I’m a sergeant now.
    Miles: Well, let’s be honest, you’re a sociopath, is what you are. Before the blackout, you’d have been locked in a rubber room.
    Strausser: Did you ever consider that maybe society was sick, not me?

& Monroe: So much fuss for such a little thing...

& Julia: He is not fit to lead.
    Neville: Never, never say that. Not to me, not to anyone.
    Julia: We need a real leader. Someone who is strong, who knows what needs to be done, and isn’t afraid to do it.
    Neville: And I am sure you have an idea of who that should be...
    Julia: You always underestimate yourself. There is no limit to how high you can go and what you can achieve.
Ω First, he burned the flag, and now he aimed for the presidency?

& Grace: What are you gonna do about it?
    Flynn: I’m not gonna do anything about it, Grace... You are.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий