12 окт. 2011 г.

Terra Nova 1x3

What Remains

& Jim: Any luck finding Guagenti?
    Taylor: Found his boots.
    Jim: He’s out there barefoot?
    Taylor: No, his feet were still in ’em.

& Elisabeth: Zoe? Who’s Zoe?

& Brady: So, uh, do you find that you enjoy cooking?
    Maddy: Yeah, um, it’s kind of like chemistry, except, at the end, you get a treat.

& Malcolm: Okay, uh, Elisabeth, this is Jim Shannon. He’s with security.
    Elisabeth: Pleased to meet you.


& Elisabeth: Um... how are you at computer hacking?
    Jim: Uh, Maddy’s taught me a thing or two.
    Elisabeth: Maddy?
    Jim: Yeah. My daughter.
    Elisabeth: Oh, you have a daughter... So, you married?
    Jim: Yeah. Well, you know, it’s complicated.
    Elisabeth: Isn’t it always.

& Elisabeth: All I have to do is identify the serotype and we should be able to manufacture a treatment.
    Jim: Uh, I-I-I think I know a faster way.
    Elisabeth: Mm-hmm.
    Jim: ....... You feel sick yet?
    Elisabeth: Not quite yet, no.

& Elisabeth: We should enjoy this while we can.

& Mira: It’s not a problem. It’s an opportunity. One I plan to take advantage of.

On Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий