10 окт. 2011 г.

My Name Is Earl 4x6

We've Got Spirit

& Darnell: Can I tempt you fellas with some desserts?.. Strawberry shortcake.
   Earl: Fancy.
   Darnell: We’re trying to class the place up, this was easier than get rid of that smell.

& Randy: That strawberry shortcake sure does look good, huh, Earl?
   Earl: I don’t like strawberries but I’m gonna take that German chocolate.
   Randy: I don’t like strawberries, too. I didn’t realize that’s what was in it. Chocolate sounds better, and German is one of my favorite flavors.

& Joy: You boys finish up your homework. Don’t do too good a job at it, Mama needs that summer school for free day care.

& Dodge: I gotta draw something I think is beautiful for art class, and I can’t think of anything.
   Joy: What about a butterfly, or a rainbow, or the small of Denzel Washington’s back?

& Earl Jr.: Where you going? Didn’t you hear? I’m the new backpack inspector.
   Kenny Jr.: George Orwell, you sure were right about 1984.

& Earl: I checked with the camp they said they’re okay with a grown man staying in dorms with teen girls. You just have to sign a “no statutory rape” waiver. I told them you were gay, but they said they’re not falling for that again.


& Joy: Blonde hair and blue eyes is rare, so it’s considered a treasure of the human race. It’s what World War II was about. Why do you think the Japanese bombed Pearl Harbor?.. Jealous.

& Earl: It’s not that bad. If it makes you feel better, I don’t think that urine smell is from humans.

& Headgear: Maybe, this year, the football team will finally invite me to a party that’s actually happening...

& Kimmi Himmler: The Kimmi Himler Cheer Academy presents Team Camden!
   Joy: Thank you, Lord, for the gift we are about to receive.

+ on Imdb.

__ Good 1.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий