29 окт. 2011 г.

30 Rock 3x10

Generalissimo

& Jenna: Dr. Andrew Baird? Do you know this guy?
    Liz: I don’t think so.
    Jenna: Well, he’s a pediatrician, so you know he likes kids. Or feet?.. No, no, kids. He has a bill from a divorce lawyer, so you know he’s single. And he has a golf magazine,so you know he’s not gay or poor.

& Jack: I think your grandmother hates me.
    Elisa: I don’t understand. She’s usually a very loving person.
    Jack: Is it because I’m white?
    Elisa: No. I’ve had white boyfriends. Black, Cuban... Brazilian guys with German heritage...
    Jack: I get it. You’ve been with other men. Congratulations.
    Elisa: Thank you.

& Oswald: Dr. Baird, there’s someone at your door.
    Dr. Drew Baird (AKA Don Draper): Oh, thanks, Oswald. Oswald was just helping me hang some pictures.
    Oswald: I live in the basement, so I have all the nails.

& Jenna: Look at Dr. Baird. How did you get a picture of him?
    Liz: I told him his haircut was exactly what I’ve been trying to describe to my barber. Yeah, smooth, I know.


& Jack: Elisa and I have enough obstacles. Our work schedules, our cultures, her adorably broken English...
    Elisa: Metrocards are a real thing, Jack.
    Jack: You use them on the subway.

& Liz: Well, Buster’s probably dead. Do you want to go to the wine bar around the corner, deal with these emotions, get some dinner?
    Drew: Uh, I would love to, Liz, I really would. But, I just got divorced not that long ago. { ! Bazinga! } I’m really not ready for this kind of thing just yet. Plus, I have not given up on that dog. He’s a fighter. Buster!
    Liz: Yeah, Buster.

& Liz: That’s what I could do to Drew.
    Jenna: Drug him? Liz, no. Having been on both sides of that, I could tell you it’s not a good idea.

& Ken: Mr. Jordan, I called my uncle Harland, and I got his hangover cure. “Mix two cups boiled possum meat with one messload ragweed, stir in alcohol...”

--
+ quotes on the Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий