15 окт. 2011 г.

My Name Is Earl 4x7

& Randy: Wakey, wakey. Two days till my birthday cakey.
   Earl: Sleepy, sleepy. Please shut upy.
   Randy: Did you get me a present yet?

& Randy: Since I’m gonna be a little older in a few days, I’d like you to start calling me by my proper name... Randolph.
   Earl: Your name’s Randal.
   Randy: It is?! Is that even a real name? I mean, Randolph’s a name I’ve actually heard before. Like Randolph Hitler... Randal sounds so weird.

& Earl: It’s a birthday present for Randy.
   Catalina: This is nicer than your car. I know he’s your brother, but I’d like to remind you that for my last birthday, you gave me a mug that said Happy Bat Mitzvah.
   Earl: I thought it meant “Happy birthday” in Spanish.


& Earl: You know, I hate to say it, but if they’re gonna treat me like a civilian, I might have to act like one. I might have to go to the police.
   Joy: Earl, you can’t snitch! You know the order. Regular people, fat people, cops, Al Qaeda, stuff you squeeze out of a zit, and then snitches.
   Earl: Well, then, I don’t know what to do, but I got to get Randy’s car back.
   Darnell: When did you move fat people above Al Qaeda and stuff inside a zit?

& Catalina: Earl, there’s a present in the sink from either a very large dog or a very small man.

& Cop: You know I always have good information. Joy Turner shoplifts from the bargain bag every time the security guard does his afternoon dialysis.
   Joy: This is ri-donk-ulous. I was wearing ten pair of panties when I walked into that store.

& Earl: Look what I got you.
   Randy: I already had her. Not great.
   Catalina: Not me, jerk. The car.

--
On Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий