7 окт. 2011 г.

The Smurfs

& Jokey: What do you get when you cross a Smurf with a cow? Blue cheese!

& Odile: This campaign was a waste, he did what I asked, and not what was needed. Will you give me what I want?
    Patrick Winslow: Do you ask this?
    Odile: How do I know I’m asking, if I do not know what I want?

& Patrick: Odile, just two days?!
    Odile: Do not delay. Does it matter?
    Patrick: No, no. Two days is perfect. To God it took only 6 days to create the world.
    Odile: Do it wrong and you’ll go to work for Him.

& Smurfette: Oh, the village is fantastic, Papa.
    Papa: And also very dangerous.

& Gargamel: This is it. This is it, Azrael! Smurfette’s hair goes in here, flows through the Smurf essence extractor, and finally, I have my Smurfilator! It’s the piéce de rèsistance. The créme de la... Would you care for a mint when you’re done?


& Patrick: Be quiet.
    Brainy: It’s dark in here.
    Papa: All right, who smurfed?
    Greedy: Hey! Get your hand out of my kilt.
    Brainy: That’s not my hand.
    Jokey: Hey, ticklish.

& Gargamel: Did you hear that, Azrael?.. “Worship.” Oh, it rolls off the tongue like flesh from a... Not pilgrim... Heretic. Yes, thank you.

& Smurfette: So that’s where all the unicorns went.

& Gargamel: I am but a simple wizard with a simple desire... Limitless power and world adulation. Now why does it have to be so hard?

& Gargamel: Wherever did you hear that ear-damning squall?
    HOBO: It’s your little blue men. I saw them going into the bookstore around the corner. You know... that song is really annoying.
    Gargamel: Cautiously excited.

& Gargamel: Now, I don’t want you to worry, Papa. That which doesn’t kill you only makes me stronger.

& Greedy: You have our Papa. Prepare to get smurfed!
    Brainy: Yeah, what he said.

--
+ quotes on the Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий