10 окт. 2011 г.

30 Rock 3x9

Retreat to Move Forward

& Jake: It would be helpful to have someone with me who’s got my back.
    Liz: Ugh, no. Don’t make me be your camp friend. I hate those corporate things. Bunch of drunk people talking about synergy.
    Jake: First of all, never badmouth synergy.

& Tracy: So how am I lookin’, Dr. Spaceman?
    Dr. Leo Spaceman: Well, Tracy, I... I don’t know how to say this. Dee-ay-buh-tees.
    Tracy: Diabetes?
    Dr. Leo Spaceman: That’s it.

& Tracy: So how bad is diabetes, really?
    Dr. Leo Spaceman: It’s quite serious. If left untreated, you could lose a foot.
    Tracy: Could I replace it with a wheel, like Rosie from The Jetsons?
    Dr. Leo Spaceman: I suppose. But then you’d have to register as a motor vehicle.


& Toofer: You know, there’s a conspiracy theory that, after the civil war, the U.S. government spread false information about diabetes to keep the newly-freed slaves sluggish and docile, which is why, to this date, most African Americans don’t understand that diabetes is caused by sleeping on your back.

& Liz: Sorry! I dropped it when I was pretending it was my penis! Robot-penis.

& Liz: What is that?
    Prashant: It’s his psych-up speech.
    Liz: He doesn’t know his microphone is on. We gotta tell him.
    Prashant: Why would we? When a big one falls, four littlones move up.

+ quotes on Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий