30 окт. 2011 г.

Lie to Me 1x13

Sacrifice

& Lightman: No coffee stops. No supermarkets. Just stay out of the Capitol, all right?
    Zoe: You always did have a funny way of saying I love you.
    Lightman: Yeah.

& Eli: These are the two suicide bombers, moments before detonation. Their body language is paradoxical.
    Reynolds: Could you try using smaller words that mean more?
    Lightman: Terrorists are usually so afraid of being spotted that the keep their heads down and avoid making eye contact.

& Eli: I’m moving to Israel. If I’m going to live somewhere where I can get blown up in a bus or in a mall at any time, I want beaches and I want women who speak their minds.


& Reynolds: The bomb wasn’t that big.
    Eli: They teach you that at Quantico?
    Reynolds: A week in Tel Aviv with Shin Bet.

& Lightman: You think I wanted to lie to you about your boyfriend?
    Torres: Do you?
    Lightman: You have a talent. But it comes with sacrifice, believe me. And it’s time for you to realize that that talent... it doesn’t belong to just you anymore.

--
On the Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий