11 окт. 2011 г.

The Big Bang Theory 5x4

The Wiggly* Finger Catalyst

& Sheldon: One moment. I’m conducting an experiment.
    Leonard: With Dungeons & Dragons dice?
    Sheldon: Yes. From here on in, I’ve decided to make all trivial decisions with a throw of the dice, thus freeing up my mind do what it does best... enlighten and amaze.

& Raj: I was so smooth on that date.
    Howard: You? I made you smooth! You were an idiot.
    Raj: Whatever, dude. She kissed me.
    Howard: It might’ve been on your lips, but it was my kiss.
    Raj: Oh, fine. Let’s agree she kissed both of us.

& Penny: She wouldn’t do something like that. She’s deaf.
    Leonard: Deaf women can’t be gold diggers?
    Penny: Handicapped people are nice, Leonard. Everyone knows that.


& Sheldon: I actually have information about Raj that would be helpful with this discussion.
    Leonard: Could you tell us?
    Sheldon: Let’s see. Snake eyes. Sorry, bud.
    Penny: Wait, hang on. Doubles. Roll again.
    Sheldon: Okay... get this.

& Sheldon: It doesn’t matter if he’s showering her with gifts, because the Koothrappalis are vastly wealthy.
    Penny: What do you mean “vastly wealthy”?
    Sheldon: Well, “wealthy” means a lot of money. “Vastly” means even more. I’m not sure what’s tripping you up.

& Penny: You’re engaged to my friend!
    Howard: Hey, Bernadette doesn’t mind where I get my motor running, as long as I park in the right garage.

& Raj: Oh, Penny, I hurt so bad.
    Penny: I know, I know.
    Raj: Sometimes I put the TV on mute just to pretend she’s still with me. But I can’t watch the closed captioning without crying.

--
Wiggly = To move back and forth with quick irregular motions

+ quotes on Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий