11 окт. 2011 г.

House M.D. 8x2

Transplant

& Alvarez: Get up, House. ... Some VIP visitor. Dean of Medicine from your old hospital.
    House: I’ve had dreams about this. ... I can refuse to see any visitor I want. Tell the Dean that I don’t want to see her.
    Alvarez: He said you’d say that.
    House: He?

& House: What’s the hiring policy over there?.. All ass based?

& Foreman: Your patient is two lungs in a box. And it only has 12 hours left. No pulse, no body. No ability to answer questions. It’s your perfect patient.

& House: Nice painting... Blues and Greens. Calming, but with a hint of nurturing*. Totally offsets the stench of suffereing and death.

& House: Where’s my patient?? We need to not talk.

& House: I completely understand and almost respect your desire to appear to be Dean of Medicine, given that your title is Dean of Medicine. On the other hand... Seriously?!

& Foreman: Get this straight. You break the law, you go back to jail. Scam extra Vicodin, back to jail. Flout my authority, make the hospital look bad, back to jail. I own you.
    House: Yes, massa.
    Foreman: See, that would be an example.

& House: What about my team?
    Foreman: Pathetic.

& Foreman: Here’s your new office. And... there’s your new team.
    Dr. Chi Park: Hi.

& Chi: I was on call for neurology.
    House: Well, if that were true, you’d be working right now and unavailable to help. Which means that you’re hanging out in the hospital pretending to work. Which means you’re not just a reject, you’re a cowardly reject who was trying to hide her rejectedness from someone.
    Chi: I am not a reject.
    House: Then go back to neurology!
    Chi: I can’t. I punched my attending.


& House: I was wrong. I went to prison. I paid the price.
    Wilson: You’re a changed man.
    House: I said I was wrong. I didn’t say I changed. I haven’t. Neither have you...
    Wilson: Analyze it however you like.

& House: Embrace* your inner bitch.

& Wilson: House, the nurses saw you come in.
    House: Enter.
    Wilson: It’s a bathroom.
    House: Ah, explains the hole in this chair.

& House: Fresh fruit in prison is usually chicken.

& Chi: Why aren’t you more alarmed? We’re running out of time!
    House: Aahh, she’s dying! Were you able to figure out what was wrong while I was screaming?

& Chi: Did you use metaphors for your old team? Or do you just think I’m particularly stupid?
    House: No, they were stupid too.

& House: Case is under control. It’s me time.

& House: I like you. I have fun with you. And, if you can honestly say that you don’t like me, you don’t have fun with me, I can accept that. But just do whatever you have to do to get over this. You can punch me in the face, kick me in the nuts. Either/or. Both seems excessive.
    Wilson: The thing is, House... I don’t like you.

& Chi: He did it. I’m not going to Chicago.

& Wilson: Dinner later? I’ll pick something up.
    House: I heard about a good new vegetarian place.
    Wilson: Screw that. I want a steak.

--
nurturing — воспитание
Embrace — включать

On Imdb.

C also The New Boss in da town.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий