18 февр. 2021 г.

Wonder Woman 1984 (2020)


Diana Prince: Looking back, I wish I'd listened. Wish I'd watched more closely and understood. But sometimes you can't see what you're learning until you come out the other side.

Antiope: No true hero is born from lies.

Reporter: ...the biggest question of today, who is this woman and where did she come from?

Barbara Minerva: How did you...
Diana: Simple self-defense. Used his own momentum against him. I'll teach you. Honestly, it takes no power at all.

Maxwell Lord: I am not a con man! I am a television personality. And a respected businessman with a plan.

Barbara Minerva: Call me. Or not. Whatever. But I'd be curious.

Steve Trevor: What is it?
Diana Prince: The language of the Gods. Which God wrote it, is the question.

Maxwell Lord: Tell me... what do you want? What do you wish for?

Maxwell Lord: And you know what I'd like? I would want all of your power, influence, authority. All the respect you command and the command everyone must respect. I mean, what else is there?.. Now, tell your people I would appreciate absolutely no interference whatsoever. No taxes, no rule of law, no limits. Treat me like a foreign nation with absolute autonomy.

Steve Trevor: It's easy. It's only wind and air... and how to ride it. How to catch it. How to join with it... It's like anything, really.

Diana Prince: Why are you doing this? Don't you have enough?
Maxwell Lord: Why not more? Why not wish for more?


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий