21 февр. 2021 г.

The Bridge #3.8

Bron/Broen 3×8


Saga: You have talked about me with my colleagues?
Linn: One of them said you're unstable.
Saga: I am not unstable. I am different.
Linn: But Hans Pettersson understood you.
Saga: Yes.
Linn: Tell me a little about your relationship.
Saga: He was my boss and friend. He helped me with things that I thought were difficult. I miss him.
Linn: How has this affected you, all this with Hans?
Saga: I find myself between the first and next stages of grieving. Shock and denial. So I assume it will get worse.

Linn: It's not just your fault. I should have acted earlier. The last two weeks you've worked over 50 hours of overtime. You must take time off.
Saga: No, I must solve the case. I promised Hans.
Linn: You have time off now. Then we'll see.
Saga: You said that everyone deserves another chance.
Linn: This is your other chance.


On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий