17 февр. 2021 г.

The Bridge #3.6

Bron/Broen 3×6


Claes: Are you happy?
Åsa: What kind of question is that?
Claes: It's a question we should ask ourselves and our loved ones more often.

Claes: Are you happy?
Saga: Define happiness.
Claes: Happiness is a lasting feeling of well-being that is independent of external circumstances, positive or negative.
Henrik: Okay. You know what, Jesus? I think the interview is over.

Saga: Why don't you like him?
Henrik: I don't like his type.
Saga: What's his type?
Henrik: He's one of those who are raking it in.
Saga: Making money in a capitalist economy is probably not that bad.
Henrik: Can I not get permission to dislike the man?
Saga: Sure.
Henrik: There are people you don't like.
Saga: No, not without reason.

Linn: I had hoped that we would be closer to solving this. Don't you agree?
Saga: I don't know how much closer you were hoping for.
Linn: Let me say that I had higher expectations...

Saga: Saga Norén, Malmo Police.
Lillian: Saga, it's Lillian. Hans is on a respirator.
Saga: Did he stop breathing?
Lillian: Yes, all of a sudden. They've done tests, but they don't know what it is.
Saga: His autonomic nervous system isn't working.
Lillian: Yes, but they don't know why.
Saga: ... I don't either.
Lillian: No, that's clear. I thought you'd want to know.
Saga: ... Yes, I would. Thanks.

Saga: Yesterday we questioned a man who defined happiness. I didn't recognize what he described because I had never experienced it.


On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий