2 февр. 2021 г.

The Bridge #2.6

Bron/Broen 2×6


Hans: Is everything fine with you?
Saga: Yes.
Hans: I mean, you got attacked.
Saga: It was poorly planned and executed.

Saga: I'll be back.

Saga: Jacob's mother is coming to dinner today. It's the first time.
Martin: Are you nervous?
Saga: Moms have more problems with daughter in laws than son in laws.
Martin: I've always had problems with my mother-in-law, if it helps.
Saga: How could it?
Martin: Well, I tried, anyway.
Saga: Couldn't it be because you betrayed their daughters?

Saga: He had a small penis.
Martin: I didn't notice that.
Saga: Even if it grows during erection.
Martin: Why are we talking about this?
Saga: It's weird.
Martin: So what?
Saga: I thought he would need to have had different physical characteristics - in order to be successful.
Martin: Does it mean that size matters?
Saga: Very few women fantasize about small penises.
Martin: He may have been great at sex anyway.
Saga: Sure. Jacob is great, and his is only four inches.
Martin: I do not want to hear a word about the size of your boyfriend's dick!
Saga: Why?
Martin: Just drop it! Because I know what you're thinking and I won't tell you.
Saga: What?
Martin: Forget it!

Saga: I'm glad you're not living close.
Jeanette: What do you mean?
Saga: Statistically the problems increase when mother-in-laws decide to interfere.
Jeanette: Have you experienced that?
Saga: No. I've read it. I've never had a real mother-in-laws.
Jeanette: But you want me far away?

Martin: I slept at home with Mette last night. It was wonderful to sleep at home again.
Saga: But you've never lived there.
Martin: "Home" is the whole family.
Saga: Has Nikolaj come back?
Martin: With almost all the family, then.

Saga: You know that very few separated couples get back together?
Martin: Why do you say that? Can't I be just a little bit happy?
Saga: Yes. But with realistic expectations. This way you'll avoid disappointment.


+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий