16 февр. 2021 г.

The One Where Chandler Crosses the Line

Friends 4×7


Chandler: I just saw Kathy naked! It was like torture.
Ross: If we go to war and you're captured, you're in for a surprise.

Chandler: It keeps getting worse. I'm in love with my roommate's girlfriend. ... Call me crazy, but I think she likes me too. And now I have seen her naked. At least with her clothes on... I could imagine her body was covered in boils. But there are no boils. She's smooth. Smooth!

Chandler: Going out? Wow. It didn't work out with Kathy? Bummer.
Joey: No, things are fine. I'm having a late meal with her after an early one with Casey... The craziest thing is, I just ate a whole pizza myself.

Monica: God bless my dad for soundproofing the basement.
Rachel: I can't believe I ever let him touch me with those fingers.

Kathy: I could cut it.
Chandler: Really?
Kathy: Yeah, I learned at my aunt's dog-grooming shop. What do you say?
Chandler: Dog grooming? Don't make my tail too poofy.
Kathy: You have really great hair.
Chandler: Oh, thanks. I grow it myself.

Chandler: This is bad. It's bad.
Kathy: Horrible.
Chandler: Wait, the kiss or the situation?
Kathy: The kiss was good. But that's bad.

Joey: Did you do all this? Why?
Chandler: I sure did. It made me feel good to do something nice for my friend.
Joey: You're amazing. No, this is amazing.
Chandler: A TV appears from nowhere...
Joey: The dream. How did you afford all this?
Chandler: I'm 29. I mean, who needs a savings account? You're the best friend anyone has ever had.

Phoebe: I'm not playing tonight.
Monica: Why not?
Phoebe: I can't follow Ross. It'd be like those poor bicycle-riding chimps... who had to follow the Beatles. No.
Monica: Phoebe. Ross sucks. The place has emptied because of him.
Phoebe: My God, he's not even appreciated in his own time. I'd give anything to not be appreciated in my own time...
Monica: Okay. Phoebe... You suck too.
Rachel: Yeah, Phoebe. You're awful.
Phoebe: You guys. You suck too.


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий