22 февр. 2021 г.

The One with Chandler in a Box

Friends 4×8


Rachel: Ugh, turkey. Ugh, giving thanks. Ugh.
Monica: Look, everyone, it's the spirit of Thanksgiving.

Phoebe: ...this year maybe we could do Secret Santa and then we each only buy one gift. And there's the added mystery of, you know, who gets who.
Ross: Who gets "whom..." I don't know why I do that.

Rachel: Oh, I'm gonna take a nap. Turkey makes me sleepy.
Monica: We haven't eaten yet.
Rachel: I know, but all that work you're doing to get it ready, and I just...

Chandler: I think I'm making some progress with Joey. When I went into the apartment, he went to his bedroom... but he only slammed the door once. I mean, yeah, he gave me the finger while doing it.

Phoebe: You know, if things work out between you and Richard's son... you'll be able to tell your kids that you slept with their grandfather.
Monica: Fine, judge all you want to. But married a lesbian, left a man at the altar, fell in love with a gay ice dancer... threw a girl's wooden leg in the fire, live in a box.

Ross: So, now, ahem, what exactly is the point of the box?
Joey: Chandler?
Chandler: The meaning of the box is threefold. One, it gives me the time to think about what I did. Two, it proves how much I care about my friendship with Joey. And three... it hurts.

Phoebe: Do you really wanna be in a relationship where you can actually use the phrase... "That's not how your dad used to do it"?


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий