24 февр. 2021 г.

Serious Moonlight

American Gods 3×2


William Huntington Sanders: I own the biggest IT company in the world. Everyone wants something from me. Everyone wants what I have to give. It's like I'm a fucking god. So I come here to restore some balance. Because I thought that you were different than the others.
Queen Bilquis: There are no others like me.
William Huntington Sanders: Oh. Oh, I see. You're special.
Queen Bilquis: As a matter of fact, I am special.
William Huntington Sanders: Because I choose to spend my time with you.
Queen Bilquis: No! Because I am a goddess.
William Huntington Sanders: You're smoke and mirrors. And you're a showgirl. And this is your stage, bought and paid for by William Huntington Sanders. But you can call me Bill.

Ann-Marie Hinzelmann: Ah! Look at the beautiful clunker...
Shadow Moon: Clunker?
Ann-Marie Hinzelmann: Every year, we take a wreck, we put it out on the lake, and then, folks guess the date and the time when it'll break through the ice come spring. And then, the winner splits the pot with the high school. It's really fun. You're gonna love it.

Ann-Marie Hinzelmann: Okay. Just need to, uh, pick a date and a time. When do you think it will go through the ice?
Shadow Moon: ... March... 23rd... 7 p.m. till 8 p.m.

Mr. Wednesday: Half the art of war is knowing when to switch sides.

Ann-Marie Hinzelmann: What's Meg Gunther in a lather about?
Chad Mulligan: Lingerie. Apparently, three pairs of her days-of-the-week underwear: Wednesday, Thursday, and Saturday, all went missing from the dryer. So, in her mind, we have a, uh, panty thief on the loose. See, Mike, this is what qualifies as major crime here in Lakeside.
Ann-Marie Hinzelmann: You know, if you're rich, you live in Monte Carlo. And if you're famous, you live in California. But if you're lucky, you live here in... in Lakeside.

Czernobog: I loved every moment together with you, Zorya. But I hated the food you cooked... with my entire soul. I'm sorry. Every meal worse than the last.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий