3 февр. 2021 г.

Force of Nature (2020)

John: Let's go.
Cruz: Where's Babie?
John: The old prune panicked. Babie was aborted.

Jess: Any advice?
Cardillo: About?
Jess: This precinct. The residents.
Cardillo: Oh. Don't trust 'em. But... that applies everywhere.

Jess: So how are we gonna play this?
Cardillo: Play what?
Jess: What if people refuse to leave?
Cardillo: Well, then they die horrible fucking deaths. But the good news is, is it ain't our fault. We're not picking anyone up.

Cardillo: ...you got a complaint.
Jess: Could be bullshit.
Cardillo: Doesn't matter. You wash your hands at the sink and you get splash back, it still looks like you pissed yourself.

Troy: So, two flights up and three units over.
Cardillo: Yeah.
Troy: Are you a good shot?
Cardillo: Yeah, why?
Troy: Do me a favor. If I fall, shoot me. I don't wanna wait four-and-a-half hours to die of a brain hemorrhage.
Cardillo: Yeah, what if I fall?
Troy: You're a hard-headed. You'll survive.

Jess: You mind if I ask you something?
Ray: I mind if you ask permission. You wanna ask something, just ask.

Jess: What's that?
Ray: Oxy-moron. It's good for the pain.


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий