26 февр. 2021 г.

Freshman Orientation and the Inventor of the Zipper

Young Sheldon 4×6


Sheldon: I'm excited to finally use college-ruled paper and not feel like I'm living a lie.
Billy: What's college-ruled paper?
Sheldon: The lines are 18% closer together.
Billy: College sounds hard.

Mary: Missy, don't forget that you have to pick out a present for that birthday next week.
Missy: Mom, it's "Melissa" now.
Mary: Middle school...

Pastor Jeff: Thanks again...
George: Oh, don't thank me. Thank Mary. She's the one who said I had to do it.

George: Why are kids such a pain in the ass?.. I'm sure yours will be great.

Missy: Missy got ponies. Melissa gets horses.

Dr. Sturgis: Um... did you know there's a supercollider being built in Waxahachie, Texas?
Mary: No.
Dr. Sturgis: Do you know what a supercollider is?
Mary: Not really.
Dr. Sturgis: Would you like a crash course? Which is humorous because it involves particles crashing into each other.
Mary: I'd like you to tell me what this has to do with Sheldon.
Dr. Sturgis: Well, that part's less funny...

Mary: Hold on. You're not gonna be around when Sheldon starts college?
Dr. Sturgis: That's a great question! No.

Sheldon: Missy... Help me with my clothes.
Missy: Burn them and get new ones.

George: Missy was a crier. Sheldon just learned to talk and said, "Father, I have soiled myself."

George: Oh, you just put a positive spin on everything, don't you?
Pastor Jeff: Kind of goes with the pastor territory.
George: Okay. What if I said... Mary and I have not had a real vacation since we had kids?
Pastor Jeff: I like to believe starting a family will be the most rewarding adventure of all.
George: You're good. You could not be more wrong, but you're good.

Pastor Jeff: Did you feel ready before Georgie was born?
George: Absolutely. Boy, was I wrong...

George: Ah, you'll figure it out. And no sense in worrying about it 'cause you never know what kind of curveballs will come your way.
Pastor Jeff: I guess that's true.
George: Mm. The doctors could tell us we were having twins, but they couldn't warn us we were having a Sheldon.
Pastor Jeff: You don't think I'm gonna...?
George: Oh, no. They broke the mold. But... you could go the other way and have a Georgie, so... some terror is called for.

Meemaw: I think you're gonna be a little heartbreaker.
Missy: I don't want to break anyone's heart. I just want to look hot.
Meemaw: Well, that you do.

Meemaw: There's nothing wrong with breaking some hearts. If you don't do it to them, they're gonna do it to you.

George: Look, being a dad doesn't mean your life is over. It just means it's different. Instead of playing football, I get to coach it now... I mean, high school football. Not college like I'd hoped. I-Instead of a motorcycle, I drive a truck... To work every single day. To pay the bills. Oh. Endless bills... What happened to my life?

Sheldon: I may not look it, but I'm the future of physics, so just move on.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий