25 февр. 2021 г.

The Bridge #3.10

Bron/Broen 3×10


Freddie: You always have a choice.
Emil: Only if you have power. The powerless can never choose. They only have themselves.

Emil: You and me, together inside a painting. A very fine day.

Emil: There was a way to avoid all this. All the pain. All the fear. All the death.
Saga: And what is that?
Emil: I should never have been born.

Saga: Have you been on them while we've worked together?
Henrik: The whole time.
Saga: That's serious misconduct. Criminal.
Henrik: And one must report such things. Right?
Saga: Do you remember what we talked about... why I don't let people close to me?
Henrik: Yeah.
Saga: Do you remember why?
Henrik: Because everyone, in one way or another, has left you or hurt you.

Linn: How was the funeral?
Saga: I don't know. I don't have much to compare it to.

Saga: But I'm innocent. I hoped that would be enough.

Saga: I had a motive, no alibi... and they have technical evidence. I'm going to be sentenced!

Henrik: Hey, Wiki!

Henrik: Are you coming?
Saga: It's a six-year-old car theft.
Henrik: Is that it?
Saga: Even if we find it, the chance that it will lead to anything is minimal.
Henrik: Yeah. I know that. But I have nothing else to do. Do you?
Saga: No.


On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий