14 февр. 2021 г.

The Bridge #3.3

Bron/Broen 3×3


Lars: ... Wouldn't that be a little stupid?
Henrik: Yeah, maybe. But occasionally killers feel safe. They think they're superior to the police. They're completely confident that they will never be caught. But what do I know? I don't know you. Maybe you're just stupid.

Henrik: Peter Krogh? Hello. My name is Henrik Sabroe, Copenhagen Police. My partner, Saga Norén.
Saga: Malmö Police.

Lukas: Look at me. Dammit, Marc. You play poker, man. Before you had an 83.3% chance. Now it's 69.4. Those are damn good odds. Can you do that?

Linn: Can you participate in the investigation?
Saga: Yes, why wouldn't I?
Linn: You seem a little off balance.
Saga: Now?
Linn: No, not now, but before.

Saga: Two connections can be coincidence. Now there are three. That's a pattern.


On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий