17 февр. 2021 г.

Oyedeng

The Expanse 5×7


Filip Inaros: Of course. Whatever is best for the cause.

Bull: You'll spend enough time with someone and you get to see how full of shit they are.

Holden: Fred once told me that when he died, he wanted his body put in the recycler like any Belter would.
Bull: Fuck that. That ain't happening.
Holden: You're gonna deny him his final wishes?
Bull: Oh, bet your ass, I am. He deserved better than being fed to mushrooms.

Naomi: He made me feel like the center of the universe. And I craved his attention. And that made me blind.

Naomi: I didn't know how strong I was until after I left and realized I was nobody to your father. I was just a piece of him. My life was his. My dreams were his. Everything I thought and did was to please him.

Naomi: Walking away was the only choice I had left. Walking away... is the only choice anyone ever has.

Holden: We got 'em. Intercept course. Everyone suit up and get ready for a high-G burn... All right. Here comes the juice...

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий