23 февр. 2021 г.

The Bridge #3.9

Bron/Broen 3×9


Rasmus: I don't know what Saga's said about me, but I'm a damn good policeman.
Henrik: Are you?
Rasmus: Mm.
Henrik: I didn't think that a damn good policeman needed to say that they were damn good.

Henrik: Have you ever wanted children?
Saga: Why do you ask?
Henrik: Just asking.
Saga: There are many things I don't have. Why are you asking about children?
Henrik: I just thought of it. You don't have to answer.
Saga: I'm not interested in childbirth, it would interfere with my work too much - and I doubt that I could handle it.
Henrik: What couldn't you handle?
Saga: That kind of interaction with other people isn't my strong side.
Henrik: Yeah, it's clear.

Freddie: And my son? If he gets a hold of me, will he let my son go?
Henrik: Probably not.
Freddie: But it's possible?
Saga: Experience shows that in these situations the killer would probably kill you both.
Freddie: ...
Henrik: Yeah. She says things directly, but she's right.

Henrik: Why would he remember her?
Saga: He could've had sex with her.
Henrik: Yeah, but this was in the 80s.
Saga: You don't remember everyone you've had sex with?
Henrik: I don't remember... Do you?
Saga: Yes..... Are you wondering if you were the best?
Henrik: The best what?
Saga: That I've had sex with.
Henrik: No.
Saga: Men usually like to confirm that they are the best sex partner a woman had.
Henrik: That's not something I think about... But if I had thought about it?
Saga: You're not the best.

Saga: Did you have sex with her in 1984?
Freddie: I was only 17 years old!
Saga: One can be sexually active as a 17-year-old. I was at 15.

Natalie Anker: Helle kept no secrets from me.
Saga: Only four percent of people are 100% honest with their partners.


On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий