24 февр. 2021 г.

Pocket Savior

The Stand 1×2


George Trask: George Trask. You can call me "Gorgeous."

Larry Underwood: How do you know who I am?
Stu Redman: How do you think?
Larry Underwood: Mother Abagail? Shit. I feel crazy saying her name out loud.
Stu Redman: Well, then, we're all crazy, 'cause we all dreamt of her.

Stu Redman: I asked the exact same question the first time I met her.She said, "All God's seen fit to show me is the who. Up to you to sort out the how."

Ray Brentner: Dangerous being a prophet. Especially during times of upheaval.

Rita Blakemoor: Oh, the smell, it's awful.
Larry Underwood: Only gonna get worse. We can't stay here. You know that, right? Eight million corpses in the naked city. They're just rotting in... furnished ovens. Plus the rats. They'll spread diseases we're not immune to.

Rita Blakemoor: Is this water?
Larry Underwood: Uh... I know it sucks, but I bet it beats the shit out of whatever those assholes had planned.
xMaps: Starting route to Haven Avenue. In 400 feet, turn right on Columbus Avenue.
Rita Blakemoor: I don't think I can do this.
Larry Underwood: Hey, listen, just pretend we're Ninja Turtles.

Nadine: What did she say to you... the old woman?
Larry Underwood: I told you, I'm really not supposed to...

Nadine: Yeah.
Larry Underwood: ...tell people what she said.
Rita Blakemoor: This is stupid.
Larry Underwood: What is? That it's raining or... that you're stuck here with me?
Rita Blakemoor: No. Being alive. When everyone else is dead. It's like being the last people to leave a party.
Larry Underwood: Meaning what? That-that... You're worried it's tacky?
Rita Blakemoor: It's stupid. It's not worth it.

Randall Flagg: Look at me.
Lloyd Henreid: No.
Randall Flagg: Why not?
Lloyd Henreid: I don't think you're real.
Randall Flagg: Oh, I'm real, baby. I'm real real.
Lloyd Henreid: Well, if you're real, then you must be the devil.

Randall Flagg: Hell, I'm a bit peckish myself and it's barely an hour since I finished lunch. Mmm. Rare roast beef sandwich on Vienna bread. Smothered in onions and Gulden's spicy brown. Home fries on the side. Little chocolate milk to wash it down. Oh, my, I'm... I'm torturing you, ain't I?

Randall Flagg: I don't believe I introduced myself... Name's Flagg. Two Gs. Pleased to meet you.

Randall Flagg: I'm very pleased to have found you, Lloyd. I believe this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий