1 февр. 2021 г.

The One with the 'Cuffs

Friends 4×3


Chandler: Wow. Really? We got all this rusty crap for free?
Joey: Uh-huh. This and a bunch of bubble wrap... and some of it is not even popped.
Chandler: Could we be more white trash?

Monica: How desperate am I?
Phoebe: Oh, good thing Chandler's not here. He always wins at this game.

Judy Geller: What's this? Blue nail polish?
Monica: Yeah, I thought it was cute.
Judy Geller: Ha. It's what your grandmother's hands looked like when we found her.

The Salesman: Good afternoon. Are you the decision-maker of the house?
Joey: Uh...
The Salesman: Do you, uh, currently own a set of encyclopedias?

The Salesman: Let me ask you one question. Do your friends ever have a conversation... and you just nod along... even though you're not really sure what they're talking about?

The Salesman: Excuse me. I'm sorry. You haven't said anything for about two and a half minutes. Are you at all interested?
Joey: Yeah. Yeah. Yeah, oh, yeah. Come on in. Come on.

Joey: Twelve hundred dollars? You think I have $1200? I'm home in the middle of the day... and I got patio furniture in my living room. I guess there's a few things you don't get from book learning.
The Salesman: Well, uh, what can you swing?
Joey: How about zero down and zero a month for a long, long time?


+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий