5 февр. 2021 г.

Down and Out

The Expanse 5×5


Michio: If it hadn't been Marco, it would have been someone else.
Camina: It wasn't someone else; it was him. And I'm the one who had him in an air lock, and let him go.
Michio: That is hindsight. You cannot live backward.
Camina: Right now, it's difficult to move forward.

Sully: Rona, I got a bad idea...

Holden: Naomi, I need to know where you are. Things are not good. I haven't heard from my parents... Couldn't get through to Amos or Alex. Fred Johnson's dead. Marco's people killed him. And they got the sample. Naomi, please respond the moment you get this. I need to know that you're okay.

Alex: I got two more MCRN ships. They look like destroyers.
Roberta: Belter terrorists and Martian thieves, one big, happy family.
Alex: Jesus. This is bigger than I expected.

Alex: Time to go. Here comes the juice...

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий